Generic Name: tretinoin topical (TRET in oin)
Brand Names: Renova
What is Renova?
Tretinoin is a topical (applied to the skin) form of vitamin A that helps the skin renew itself.
The Renova brand of tretinoin is used to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the medication as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and wait until your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not apply extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What should I avoid while using Renova?
Renova can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and sunburn may result. Use a sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and wear protective clothing if you must be out in the sun. Avoid getting Renova in your eyes, mouth, and nose, or on your lips. If it does get into any of these areas, wash with water. Do not use Renova on skin that is sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, or irritated.
Where to Order Renova Online?
We only recommend the pharmacies that enjoy the confidence of consumers. Which have the following advantages: low and stable prices on Renova, discounts and bonuses, the quality of medicines and services.
User Comments for Renova
- - I have been using 0.25% Renova cream for about 2 years, and although I am happy with the results upon my face!
- - The doctor recommended renova because I had a lot of black heads when I was younger. Within a half a year it cleared up my skin well. Great product and I highly recommend it! Its less harsh than plain retin-a.
- - Hi, I started using retin-a in 1984. I switched to renova in 2000. I have so many compliments on my skin and people cannot believe my age 71, I am very happy with renova, my skin is smooth and slowly but surely it is reversing the sun damage.
- - I love using renova as I did the retin-a. The renova does the same as the retin-a but at a slower pace which I feel works well for me. Thank you.
- - I Love this product!!! In only a week it has made my naso-labial folds disappear. However I have some facial hair that I need to take care of.
- - I have been using Renova for more years than I can remember. It has totally kept fine lines and wrinkles from appearing under my eyes. I have had absolutely no adverse effects from its use. I am using .05%. I love it.
- - I used Renova .05 for several years and I really like it. Recently I was told the manufacturer has discontinued .05 and only .02 is available. .02 strength doesn't work as well.